In order make our Privacy and Cookies Policy more accessible, we replaced the term “User” by “You” and the term “Administrator” – by “We”. The term “Services” refers to all the services available on Postfity.com.
Personal Data Administrator
Your personal data will be administered by Websee, it means: Jacek Dobrowolski running a business under the registered name Jacek Dobrowolski Websee, based at ul. Drzewieckiego 19/31, 54-129 Wrocław, NIP 894 25 70 003.
You can also contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about your personal data.
About the service
Postfity allows our users to connect their accounts with many supported external social media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google) via the API, as well as any applications developed by third parties, which Postfity does not own or control.
Personal data we collect
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if you want to use our services, it is necessary for you to agree to our terms of service. If required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data, e.g. for Apart from these specific cases, providing data is voluntary.
We collect information about you from various sources:
Information You Provide Us
1. If you register with Postfity.com application:
- Your email address
Remember: if you use any personal data of other people (including their name, address, phone number or email address) on Postfity.com, you can only do so if you have their explicit consent and if the use does not violate the law and personal rights of these people
2. If you subscribe to our newsletter:
- Your email address
3. If you have purchased a paid subscription for Postfity.com services:
- your email address
- Your credit or debit card number, its expiration date and CCV code
- The first and last name appearing on the credit/ debit card
If – for any reason – you are not able to provide these personal data, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons, e.g. your address or, tax identification number. Apart from these cases, providing data is voluntary.
In addition to the information necessary to conclude and implement a possible contract of service, you also provide us with:
1. Information you provide to us in correspondence: You may share some personal data with us if you contact us via email or via traditional mail.
2. Information that you share in your posts.
Information we collect automatically.
We collect some information automatically when you use Postfity.com, as described in the Cookies section.
How we use your data.
Your personal data will be processed so that we can:
- Provide our Services and charge for a paid subscription if you have chosen this option. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for us to conclude and perform the contract with you.
- Manage and improve our services, which means, in particular, the management and improvement of Postfity.com, including the detection and prevention of fraud, including financial fraud and other illicit activities. The legal basis for this processing will be our legitimate interest.
- Personalize the content we share with you, through which we mean personalized the offers and advertisements you can see on our website – in this case, depending on the specific situation, the legal basis for the data processing can either be your consent or a legitimate interest.
- For analytical and statistical reasons. In this case, the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest.
- Contacting and interacting with you, through which we mean data that allow us to answers your support questions, inquiries, complaints, etc. as well as including our Newsletter. In this case, the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest.
- Resolving disputes, handling complaints or claims, i.e. dealing with complaints, legal claims or disputes involving you or us – in this case, depending on the specific situation, the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest.
- Carrying out the obligations imposed on us by law, e.g. tax law – in this case the legal basis for data processing will be that the date processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation that we have.
Your activity on Postfity.com, including your personal data, is recorded in system logs (a special computer program used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities that relate to the IT system we use to provide services). The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the provision of our services. We also process them for technical and administrative purposes, to ensure the security of our IT system and to manage this system, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes – in this respect the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
Sharing Your Data.
We can and most likely will share your personal data with:
1. our employees
2. persons who cooperate with us on the basis of civil law contracts
3. electronic payment service providers
4. suppliers providing us with IT and network infrastructure
5. technology providers used by Postfity.com
6. accounting service providers
7. other entities as long as it is necessary to achieve the goals of data processing.
We may also share your data in the following circumstances:
1. if the law or public authority specifies that we must disclose personal data or for the purposes of law enforcement or by a court order;
2. if we need to share your personal data to establish, exercise or defend our rights (this includes sharing personal data with others to prevent fraud or abuse);
3. in the event of restructuring, sale or transfer of ownership of our enterprise (or part of it), e.g. in connection with a takeover or a merger.
Each time in the circumstances above, we will only use the narrowest possible scope of your data that will allow us to achieve the specific purpose of data processing and fulfil our obligations.
You have the right to:
1. access your personal data
2. rectify them,
3. Have them removed,
4. Restrict the processing of your data,
5. data transfer
6. withdrawal of consent (if the processing takes place on its basis) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data whenever it is based on the legitimate interest. In particular, this applies to direct marketing.
To exercise your rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the law. The list of supervisory authorities is available under the link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. In Poland, this authority is: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
International Data Transfers.
Personal data may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The data can also be processed by entities operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our subcontractors. In this case, we ensure that your right to privacy is respected primarily through:
- cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued regarding the determination of ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data
- The use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- application of binding corporate bylaws approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- in case of transferring data to the USA – cooperation with entities participating in the Privacy Shield program, approved by the decision of the European Commission.
Data storage period
We store your personal data for the duration of the service agreement we have concluded with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
1. pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
2. performance of obligations arising from the law, in particular tax and accounting laws,
3. prevention of abuse and fraud,
4. statistical and archiving,
5. for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the service agreement.
Personal data processed on the basis of ourlegitimate interest will be stored for the duration of the contract or until cookies expire or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs earlier.
Personal data processed on the basis of your consent will be processed for a period of three (3) years from its granting or until the consent is withdrawn, whichever comes first.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small text files installed on the device of a User browsing the Postfity.com website. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website – e.g. by remembering User’s visits to the Website and activities performed by them.
- Cookies with the data you enter (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies);
- Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
- Session cookies for multimedia players (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session cookies);
- Persistent cookies used for personalizing the interface for the duration of the session or slightly longer (user interface customization cookies).
1. Analytical and marketing tools used by our partners
Google Analytics cookies are files used by Google to analyze how the User uses the Website, to create statistics and reports on the operation of the Website. Google does not use the collected data to identify you or combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information about the scope and rules of collecting data in connection with this service can be found at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
Google AdWords is a tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns carried out by us, allowing you to analyze data such as keywords and the number of unique users. The Google Adwords platform also allows our ads to be displayed to people who have visited Postfity.com in the past. Information on the processing of data by Google in the scope described above is available at:
Facebook pixels are a tool for measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns carried out by us on Facebook. The tool allows us to perform advanced data analytics to optimize our advertising activities, also using other tools offered by Facebook. Detailed information about the processing of data by Facebook can be found under this link: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/443357099140264?helpref=about_content.
Our service uses social network plugins (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter). The plugins allow you to share content published on Postfity.com on the selected social networking site. The use of plugins on the website means that the given social network receives information about your use of our website and can assign it to your profile created on a given social network. We do not have knowledge about the purpose and scope of data collection by social networks. Detailed information on this subject can be found under the following links:
Userpilot is a tool that allows us to conduct analyses of Postfity user activity, e.g. by analyzing the frequency of logging in, e.g. the popularity and usage of various feature of the app (e.g. the number of planned posts, types of most-used social accounts), and user interactions with messages displayed inside the application.
Detailed information on the data collected via Userpilot and how to deactivate user monitoring is available under: https://userpilot.com/cookies/.
Managing cookie settings
Permission is not required only for cookies, the use of which is necessary to provide a telecommunications service (data transmission required to display content).
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
Withdrawing consent to cookies may result the Service not functioning properly or not at all.
You can verify the status of your current privacy settings for the browser you are using at any time using the tools available at the links below:
If you continue to use our websites after making changes, you agree to the amended rules. If the changes are significant, we may provide notification or consent as required by law.
Privacy and Cookies Policy enters into the force: August 23, 2020.