We present 6, in our opinion, the best social media scheduling tools for planning and publishing posts – to several social media channels at the same time.
Since you are reading this post, you probably run profiles on several social media and you are looking for tools for planning and publishing posts that will allow you to do it effectively, efficiently, and save time. Or maybe you want to have everything in one place, consistent, and under control? Or you want to schedule and publish posts to multiple channels at the same time? See what social media scheduling tools you have at your disposal for planning and publishing posts and what they can do.
Let’s get started!
Social media scheduling tools #1 Postfity
What do you get?
With Postfity, you can easily and quickly plan and publish, and then analyze your posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vkontakte, and LinkedIn. You will see post statistics, comments, likes.
In Postfity, apart from the functionality of planning and publishing posts, you have got other useful features such as:
Inspirations for posts (several tools):
- Holidays calendar
You will find there important dates, popular and unusual holidays (such as Country Cheese Day). At a glance, interesting occasions that you can use in communication. 😉
- Ideas for content
Thematically grouped (e.g., business, society, science, etc.) ready-to-use articles that you can easily share on the profile of your choice.
- Social tips calendar
No idea for a post? In the Social tips calendar, you will find a proposal for content for each day of the month – in the form of ready-to-publish posts with hashtags and photos.
Other useful tools
- snapshot generator – easily create an attractive image using a text, e.g., Instagram post from Tweet
- queue – when planning posts, you can add them to the queue and also decide the order
- graphics editor, including a database of free photos
- adding a watermark – you will automatically add a watermark to your graphics and images. Why do you need a watermark? This is the image aspect – you can immediately see who the author/owner of the photos is. It also protects against their unauthorized use.
- teamwork – you can easily add new people to your team and assign them different access levels. Thanks to the teamwork feature, you will have full control over the work.
- drafts – post designs that you can create and save for later. You can use drafts to finish posts later or create post suggestions that you can submit for approval, if, for example, you work with an external client.
- MyList.bio – tool for creating mini-sites with links (landing pages). With MyList.bio you can easily add more clickable links in your bio on Instagram or TikTok and other social networks or websites.
- statistics – clear and easy-to-read information about the popularity of your posts.
You can compile various statistical data about a given channel within one chart: likes, number of posts, shares. And without the time limit – you can see the statistics in any period! Thanks to this, you can easily judge which content attracts the most interest.
Postfity also allows you to fully manage the appearance of your profile – apart from the posts, you will also be able to plan the publication of the background photo on Facebook!
You can test the application for free. After this time, you will pay:
- $ 14.99 – Mini Package: Includes the ability to add up to 15 accounts for one user, schedule up to 100 queued posts (when your current queue of scheduled posts is released, you can add more). You also have the option of planning up to 7 Facebook background photos. Importantly, the cheapest package already includes a simple graphics editor, link shortener, drafts, and ideas for content, thanks to which you will not run out of inspiration for engaging posts 🙂
- $ 44.99 – Professional Package: Includes the ability to create teams and add 1 to 10 people to them, schedule up to 1,000 queued posts. In this package, you will add up to 30 social accounts, plan up to 30 Facebook background photos, get advanced analytics, and the option to add a watermark to your graphics. If you are working with an external client, you can also submit draft posts for approval.
- $ 119.99 – Agency Package: link up to 200 social media accounts and plan as many as 10,000 posts. As a part of teamwork, you can create up to 20 teams [e.g., for dedicated projects or different clients] for a total of 200 people. In this package, you can also import finished posts from Excel and forward the posts for approval.
“Publish now” option, graphic editor, content suggestions, link shortener, snapshot generator, post inspiration, MyList.bio, and unlimited history – available with each package. Find out more about the packages HERE.
What do you get?
One of the best social media scheduling tools for planning and publishing posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
What is more – analytics for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: in the Buffer panel you will see basic information about posts and profiles, such as the number of likes, comments, reposts, engagement, number of fans.
Summary statistics for profiles, Buffer
There is a free version available, in which we can only manage three accounts and gain access to basic tools only, without planning and statistical analysis. The application can be tested for free for 14 days. Fees are charged for each social media account you use:
- The lowest “plan” is $ 6 per month for 1 user and only 1 social account which allows you to publish unlimited pending posts. The team option costs $ 12 per month for 1 social account and gives you access to the team tools, including drafts.
Social media scheduling tools #3 Hootsuite
What do you get?
It supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and – as the only one – YouTube. In addition to publishing a post, you can plan and budget for its promotion.
Prepare the publication of posts in Hootsuite
What is more, in the analytics you will see basic post statistics: likes, reach, engagement, a number of reactions, and summary profile statistics.
There is no free option to set up a trial account for 30 days, you must enter the card number. After this period, you will pay:
- 19 EUR for the professional package. You will be able to add 1 user and up to 10 social profiles. So, if you want to work as a team, start with a plan for:
- 99 EUR for the team package. You will be able to add up to 3 users and 20 social profiles. Within this package, you can also track traffic via the URL (i.e., the direct link). This is important because you know which material has generated traffic and is most engaging with your audience.
- 599 EUR for the business package. You will be able to add 5 to 10 users and up to 35 social profiles. This is where advanced functions, acceptance of messages to users, and a content library appear.
- An enterprise package is also available, the functionality and price of which are determined individually.
What do you get?
Planning, publishing, and analytics for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter. Plus, messages management and paid FB promotion options. As in the above-mentioned applications, here you have a calendar with the so-called “Helicopter view” too.
SproutSocial Post Calendar
SproutSocial offers a free 30-day trial period. After that you will pay:
- $ 99 per month for a standard package for each user. You can add from 1 user upwards – the application fee then increases proportionally. In this package, you will add up to 5 social accounts per user. You will also get tools for paid promotion on Facebook.
- $ 149 for a professional package where you’ll add up to 10 social accounts per user. You will also get more advanced tools, such as the ability to plan and publish your post at the optimal time. You will also get tools for paid promotion on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- $ 249 for an advanced package. Including chatbot and Twitter polls, you can also link accounts e.g., with TripAdvisor.
Social media scheduling tools #5 CoSchedule
What do you get?
CoSchedule supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tumblr. You can schedule and publish posts and then see their statistics.
Calendar view with post plan, CoSchedule
A 14-day free trial is available. Once it’s finished, you will pay:
- From $ 13 – for the “blog” package, in which you plan and publish your posts. As part of the package, you will add up to 10 social accounts and a maximum of 5 users. You will get the post calendar in the real-time variant.
- $ 24 – for the “marketing” package (if paid annually) With this plan, you can add up to 10 users for up to 10 social accounts. You get a bit more functions, mainly in terms of calendar planning, not the posts themselves, but marketing.
- If your needs are greater, there is also an individually priced package.
Social media scheduling tools # 6 Kontentino
What do you get?
With Kontentino, you can plan and publish posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest. When publishing a post, you can additionally specify a budget for a paid promotion.
Planning a Kontentino post
You can test the application for free. After the 14-day trial period, you will pay:
- 49 EUR for the XS package, in which you can add up to 3 users and 10 social media profiles.
- 99 EUR – Small package. You can add up to 10 users and an unlimited number of social profiles> this package also gives you the opportunity to work on an image in the built-in editor and create a UTM (Urchin Tracking Module, i.e., parameters that can be added to the URL address to gain the ability to specify many variables for traffic coming to the website, e.g., source, campaign or ad format).
- Advanced statistics, key per1formance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and other functions are available in higher packages (currently, a total of 4 options + Enterprise set individually).
The 6 best social media scheduling tools for planning and publishing social media posts – summary
This article might be called “6 Marketing Tools To Make Your Life Easier”. Or “6 Post Publishing Tools That Will Save You Time”. Choose the right one and build engagement in social media 🙂
Due to limited functionality, applications such as Later or Planoly were not included in the ranking of the best tools for planning and publishing posts in social media.