Hypefury is a social media marketing tool that supports Twitter and helps marketers to grow their Twitter audiences through automation, content scheduling, and increased engagement. It is a great tool but not without its own faults. For content marketers who are looking for Hypefury alternatives, this article will focus on comparisons with other content marketing tools based on ease of use, pricing, value for money, and team functionality.
Hypefury Alternatives – Table of Contents
- Hypefury Alternatives for Different Social Media Platforms
- Hypefury Pricing – Cheaper Hypefury’s Alternatives
- Hypefury Value for Money – Which Alternative gives you more accounts, features and pending posts per $
- Hypefury Ease of Use – Easier
- Hypefury Team Functionality
- Final Thoughts
Hypefury Alternatives for Different Social Media Platforms
Hypefury supports content scheduling to Twitter only. We will therefore look at how it compares with its competition for this social media platform:
Best Hypefury Alternatives for Twitter
Hypefury comes with support for scheduling on Twitter profiles. You can schedule posts in bulk, schedule your threads, schedule retweets and replies, cross-post the tweets to your LinkedIn page and share some of them on Instagram through the Instashot feature. It is important to note that the only way to post on LinkedIn and Instagram is by cross-posting the tweet you have shared to those platforms. You are not able to schedule independent posts to LinkedIn or Instagram directly.
For content marketers who are looking for the ability to post directly to LinkedIn and Instagram among other features missing on Hypefury, the following Hypefury alternatives will be of help:
- Postfity – schedule content to multiple Twitter profiles. You can bulk upload up to 10,000 posts and start scheduling them. In addition, Postfity enables you to manage a team with different approval levels. You can schedule videos to publish and also create Twitter snapshots to share on Instagram and other social media networks. The content calendar helps you stay on track of your content schedule from one central view. In addition, these features are not only available for Twitter. Postfity also supports scheduling and more to Facebook pages, LinkedIn profiles and pages, Instagram and Vkontakte. Try Postfity for free today!
- Publer – supports scheduling to Twitter profiles with the ability to add more users and more social accounts. Publish content to Twitter or schedule to publish later with previews enabled beforehand. Also supports other social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Hootsuite – supports scheduling to multiple Twitter profiles. Analytics helps you check the performance of your tweets. You can set ad budgets and reply to messages directly from the platform. Works with other platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Hypefury Pricing – Cheaper Sprout Social’s Alternatives
Hypefury’s lowest plan is priced at $19 per month for 1 user, 1 social profile and unlimited tweets.
In comparison, the other Hypefury alternatives are priced as follows:
- Postfity – offers 1 user, 15 social accounts and 100 pending posts for $9.99 per month
- Publer – offers 1 user, 5 social accounts and unlimited scheduling for $10 per month
- Hootsuite – supports 1 user, 10 social accounts and unlimited scheduling at $19 per month
In the comparison above, Hypefury supports only 1 social profile and 1 user for $19 per month in the lowest plan while Postfity supports 15 social profiles and 1 user for just $9.99 per month in the lowest plan.
It is clear that for content marketers who are looking for content scheduling features, Postfity offers the most affordable and cheapest deal while supporting more than one social platform.
Hypefury Value for Money – Which Alternative gives you more accounts, features and pending posts per $
Hypefury’s offer is for 1 social profile, 1 user and unlimited scheduled posts with more features some of which are listed below:
- Schedule unlimited tweets and threads
- Build momentum: delay threaded tweets
- Tweet in seconds with our Quote generator
- Schedule your own retweets
- Schedule replies
- Schedule retweets of other peoples accounts
- Inspiration to help with Writer’s block
- Automatic reposting of your best tweets
- CSV upload
Indeed it is a powerful tool for content marketers who need a tool for Twitter growth.
Postfity on the other hand supports 1 user, 15 social accounts and 100 pending posts in addition to the features below:
- Precise posts scheduling
- “Post now” – fast publishing to multiple social accounts at once
- Built-in image editor
- Browser extension
- Calendar view
- Post Ideas – interesting and trending posts suggestions
- Covers scheduling – up to 7 covers scheduled at once
- Link shortener
Postfity offers the content scheduling and automated posting features across 5 social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Vkontakte. It also allows you to connect upto 15 social accounts. On the basis of the diversity of the tool in terms of features, pricing, and the number of social networks supported at just $9.99, Postfity is the best value for money for content marketers who need a Hypefury alternative that works with more accounts and social media networks under one roof.
Hypefury Ease of Use – Easier Alternatives
Hypefury allows you to sign in with Twitter only. The platform is bug-free and the workflow is very quick and easy to understand. In addition, the platform displays everything clearly on the menu to ensure you don’t get lost or look for a particular functionality for too long.
The experience of using Hypefury alternatives is as follows:
- Postfity – like Hypefury, Postfity also displays every feature you will need in a very easy to navigate menu with practically everything you need to setup social accounts and get started scheduling your content.
- Publer – it is more focused on geting your social accounts integrated and the rest of the features need you to dig deep slightly. However, the workflow is good and the platform is bug-free.
- Hootsuite – this is the most complex platform of all Hypefury alternatives in this article. The platform does not have bugs. However, for you to learn how everything works together it will take you a few days. It is easy to setup your social accounts and start scheduling posts.
Hypefury Team Functionality
Hypefury does not have support for teams. For content marketers looking for team features, these 3 options below will do great:
- Postfity – The mid tier supports a team of 10 members at a cost of $24.99 per month. The higher tier supports 20 teams of 200 members for $79.99 per month. In addition, it has the ability to assign different approval levels for your team.
- Publer – The basic tier supports 1 user. The mid-tier plan supports an extra user at $1 per month additional cost. The higher plan supports 1 extra user at $2 per month additional cost.
- Hootsuite – The team plan supports 3 users at $99 per month while the largest plan supports 5 users at $599 per month.
In conclusion, Hypefury is a great tool for content marketers who are looking for a Twitter-first tool with automation in retweeting and replies. It does have more powerful features in that regard. However, for content marketers who need a tool that does content scheduling, allows for teams, is well priced and offers support for other social media networks aside from just Twitter, Postfity is the best Hypefury alternative.
Try Postfity for free today!