Woo hoo! We have a *FREE* ticket to Websummit – World’s Largest Technology Conference – and you’re invited!
Join us 4-7 November 2019 in Lisbon for the ‘world’s best tech conference’ according to Forbes!
We have been selected for Websummit startup programme – and are going to Lisbon as an exibitor!
We have one general entry ticket to the Websummit + Nightsummit* and we’d like to give it one of our users or readers!
Interested? Read more on how you can get it…
The rules are simple:
You need to come up with a present we should give to YOU (and our other visitors ;) at Websummit!
Come up with the best gadget Postfity should take to the Websummit to hand out to our stand visitors…
Socks? Coffee mugs? Tote bags?
– and tell us about it in an email:
Subject line: ‘Websummit Competition’
Please include the subject line above – otherwise, we will not be able to receive your entry :)
Body: Description of the gadget + your first and last name, email, postal address, date of birth and telephone number so we can reach you to announce the winner.
From 22.09.2019 to 29.09.2019, 0:00 GMT.
A bit of ‘small print’…AKA Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of the competition is WEBSEE, Jacek Dobrowolski, operating as “Postfity” with a registered address in Wroclaw, ul. Stefana Drzewieckiego 19/31
54-129 Wrocław, Poland.
National Tax Identity Number: NIP 894-25-70-003
Company Number: REGON 021095501
- The prize in the competition is the Websummit Conference entrance tickets for 4-7 November 2019 in Lisbon. The prize includes the conference floor entrance only. Flights, airport transfer, accommodation and subsistence not included.
- Entries to the competition stating need to be submitted via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: ‘Websummit Competition’ and description of the gadget in the body of the email.
- The body of the email also need to state: your first and last name, email, postal address, date of birth and telephone number we can reach you on to announce the winner.
- Entries are accepted from 22.09.2019 to 29.09.2019, 0:00 GMT.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by a jury of Postfity founders on Tuesday, 01.10.2019 r.
- The winner will be announced in a live video on Wednesday, 2 October, and in Facebook posts and newsletters.
- We will also notify the winner of the competition via email. If we do not receive an answer to claim the tickets, we will attempt to contact the winner by telephone 3 times.
- If the winner does not claim the ticket, the ticket will be allocated to a Postfity team member instead.
- Your personal data will be used only for the purpose of selecting the winner of the competition and stored in a secure encrypted database. Your data will be removed from the database automatically on 7 November, or earlier if you request so.
- Your data administrator is: Jacek Dobrowolski, operating as “Postfity” with a registered address in Wroclaw, ul. Stefana Drzewieckiego 19/31
54-129 Wrocław, Poland. To contact your data administrator, please write to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org