To plan posts to Facebook groups using Postfity, do the following:
- Grant your Facebook group permissions to use Postfity.
- Publishing via Postfity or other external applications is only possible if you’re the Admin of the group.
- You can add Postfity to your group — read how to do it here.
2. Select the group you want to link to Postfity.
How to add a Facebook group to Postfity?
1. Log into your account https://panel.postfity.com/#/
2. Select (A) “Connect accounts” from the menu on the left. You will see a modal allowing you to connect various accounts. Select “Facebook” (B).
3. On the Facebook page, choose all the groups you want to add and grant Postfity all permission access.
4. After returning to Postfity, you will see your groups on the modal.
5. Select the Facebook groups you want to add and then click “Connect accounts”.
Choosing whom you want to publish your posts as:
Thanks to Postfity, you can publish both as yourself, and your page on Facebook.
The default setting is to publish from your personal profile. If you want to change them and publish as a page, here’s how to do it:
- Go to your social account settings — https://panel.postfity.com/settings/#/_#&tab=social
- Choose the right account from the group of accounts.
- In the “Select the account you want to publish from” — choose the relevant one. (This account must be linked to your Postfity group).
4. Click on “Choose the account to publish to”.
From now on, the posts you publish to Postfity will be signed by the account you’ve selected.