Good news we have all been waiting for! You can now finally schedule and publish posts to Instagram directly from your desktop – without using the mobile app! 🎉
You will need to have a Business Instagram account connected to your Facebook account to do it – but don’t worry, it’s simple and it’s free to convert your existing Instagram account into business account.
We’ll show you how to do it in 2 simple steps:
- Convert your personal Instagram account into a business account here.
- Next, connect your Instagram Business account with Facebook here.
After completing these steps, connect your Instagram account to Postfity. Simple!
How To Add Instagram Business Account Postfity?
1. Click on ‘Connect Accounts’ in your Postfity account:
2. You will see a new dialogue window. Choose “Instagram” from the available networks:
3. Now, select the Instagram accout you want to add to Postfity:
4. Now, select the linked FB pages:
5. Choose all permissions, so we can publish your scheduled posts for you:
6. After returning to Postfity you will see this account on your list of accounts. Click on it and select “Connect accounts”.
Merging old accounts with new:
If you already have an account linked to Postfity, and you’re using the mobile app notifications to schedule posts – there’s a smooth way how you can switch over to the new process!
Merging your accounts is simple:
1. Right click on the account you want to merge (you will see a phone icon on it indicating it’s using the old publication method via the mobile app)
2. Select “Convert to Instagram Business Direct” from the menu. You will see a new dialogue window.
3. Now, select the new Instagram Bussines account you want to merget with the old one. You can’t revese this operation but don’t worry: you won’t lose any of your planned posts or post history.
4. After choosing the right account click “Convert”
And that’s all! 🙂 Now you can plan instagram posts with your Postfity account, and we’ll take care of the rest 🙂