Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Postfity website (“the Website”). By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Services provided by Postfity
– Postfity provides access to social media managment application, available at https://panel.postfity.com;
– default account that you set up in Postfity is free of charge (no subscriptions required);
– different type of Postfity accounts have different features and limits.
How an agreement between user and Postfity may be reached
– you set up free account using one of the social network’s (Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedinIn) authorization;
– you can at any time upgrade account to paid plan (payments are recurrent, with montly or annually subscriptions);
– you will receive email notification after upgrade;
Available payment methods
– Credit cards (secure payments handled with Paylane.com service)
– PayPal (secure payments handled with PayPal.com service)
Postfity does not store any sensitive data (like credit card numbers, or passwords to external services).
Period of validity of paid subscriptions
By upgrading account you agree to pay Postfity the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. You are entitled to 14 days guaranteed payback after each payment. Payback regards last payment, not whole subscription period.
Canceling paid subscriptions
If you subscribed to paid plan, you can cancel it at any given time without giving a reason.
Canceling of subscription can be done:
– for PayPal subscriptions – at user’s PayPal account;
– for Credit Card subscriptions – at /settings page in Postfity app.
Withdrawing from Postfity
You can delete your Postfity account completely by clicking “Remove my Postfity account” link at /settings page.
You can can file complaint by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or formal letter to company’s address (stated above). Replay will be sent to you within up to 14 work days since complaint delivery.
The Website is provided “as is”. Postfity and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Postfity nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Postfity is run under company Websee, based in Poland, Wroclaw. Company number (NIP) – 8942570003.
All content included on the Site, such as text, logos, graphics, buttons, icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Postfity.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Postfity, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.