If you click on the blue “Connect account” button, connecting popup appears. If you can’t see pages/accounts that supposed to be there, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have editing rights on those pages/accounts that you want to connect.
2. Make sure you have granded Postfity permissions it asked you upon initial launch. Those permissions are needed so Postfity can access your pages/accounts and do the publishing work for you. If you have not granded those permissions, you will need to grand them. To do so, go to your social network apps settings page (for FB that would be https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications) and either
a) grand Postfity permissions manually, or:
b) remove Postfity, go back to http://panel.postfity.com and do the initial launch again – this time witch acceptation of required permissions :)
Scheduling, queueing and publishing
Facebook’s timeline mechanisms tend to group image posts that were published within small timespans.
If you would like your photos to not be grouped and appear individually, please use larger timespans (at least couple hours).
Unfortunately, we have no control over that mechanism, as it is internal Facebook behaviour.
This is usually caused by settings you have chosen during initial Posftity launch.To change those settings, simply go to Facebook where you should be able to double-check privacy settings for Postfity shares. Follow these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook app settings, usually at https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
2. Find Postfity app on list anc click “Edit settings”
3. At the “visibility of app and posts” choose “Public” “Friends” or “Friends of Friends”
4. Click the “Save” button
The best way to implement Posfity is to install our browser extension available at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postfitycom/mjhdfipdhjicefeklelaoeboghggaigc. It’s available for Chrome browser, and it enables you to quickly schedule, queue or publish post immediately – all without leaving pages that you are reading! Really neat and quick way for handling social media content :)
Subscriptions, payments and security
Yes, you can. There is also 14 days guarantee cash back if you change your mind.
All Postfity payments are handled with PayPal services. When you choose to upgrade Postfity, you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You can also cancel your subscription at any time you want directly from your PayPal account. After that, your Postfity account will be downgraded to Free.
You can remove your account by going to settings page (https://panel.postfity.com/settings), on the bottom of that page you will see “Remove my Postfity account” button – click it.
Please note, that if you have active PayPal subscription for upgraded account then you will have to cancel it on your PayPal dashboard.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you have subscribed with:
– PayPal – you cancel it directly in your PayPal dashboard;
– Credit card – you can cancel your subscription at settings page (https://panel.postfity.com).
In both cases your account will be downgraded to Free (some data loss may occur).
Inviting someone to team means that you will be able to publish to the same accounts and see each other’s posts – great for planning content together :) Remember though, that limitations (like max posts that you can schedule) are still set accordingly to account’s type. For example – if a Team owner with “Agency” account invites member who has “Basic” account, then invited member will still have limitations of his account (“Basic”).
Working in teams allows users to:
– plan their scheduled content together, as they can see each others posts that they publish inside a team
– connect new accounts to teams and their account separately
– manage users roles (different users can have different rights, for example – higher team members can invite new team members)
If you are managing your social media sites/accounts with some other users, then team collaboration is a must for you! :)